Diversely experienced copywriter, content manager, and social media strategist passionate about creating globally relevant stories that inspire target audiences, drive SEO, and generate results. Strengths: innovation, optimism, engagement, communication, adaptability, efficiency, problem-solving, and being a master of the universe. (#goals)
Content Strategy, Content Management, SEO Writing (#copywriting, #rewriting, #editing), Social Media Engagement, Microcopy, CRO, Omni-channel CX, Blogs, Cross-Team Collaboration, B2B, B2C, Editorial Calendar Development, Cross-Platform Promotions, Best Practices, Branding, Metrics.
Adobe Creative Cloud (Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop), Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word), Google Drive, Sprout Social, Slack, Zoom, Trello, WordPress, Salesforce, Cloud-Based CRMs, CMS, MailChimp, Constant Contact
Content Manager, Social Strategist, and Communications Copywriter
CONTRACT+ CONSULTANT, (Remote) January 2016 – present
- Collaborate remotely with companies around the world to strategically develop, write, create, manage, and analyze marketing communications content, social media, and branding via cloud platforms and communication apps such as Google Drive, Office 365, Trello, Slack, and Zoom.
- Identify the magic SEO zone where humans play well with each other and search engines (but don’t run with scissors) to inspire engagement, grow followers, optimize customer experience, increase sales revenue, and improve analytics.
- Write, edit, and manage everything from social posts to blogs and white papers, identify inefficiencies, and develop/implement systems to improve internal and external processes.
Content and Social Media Manager (Remote)
THRIFTBOOKS, Greater Seattle Area, Washington, April 2018 – May 2019
Managed, strategized, developed, and created all content for global e-commerce bookstore with annual sales of 14M titles worldwide. Established company voice, wrote weekly blog articles for 920K international subscribers, and developed social content for 1.6M followers. Curated owned, paid, promotional, and social media stories to drive website traffic, expand brand awareness, inspire engagement, grow audiences, maximize CRO, and increase sales.
- Bumped blog article open rate by 18% and increased campaign revenue by 20%
- Expanded subscriber base by 220% in ≤ 3 months
- Increased Facebook organic reach 190%, engagements 85%, and site clicks 132%
- Doubled Instagram followers and increased engagement 490%
- Set new company record of 1,905 “likes” (previous = 533)
- Grew Pinterest monthly viewers by 280K in ≤ 6 months (site clicks jumped 350%)
Marketing Coordinator and Northwest US Team Leader
IDEAL PROTEIN, Seattle, Washington, July 2010 – December 2015
Led a team of nine sales reps, functioned as program expert, and collaboratively managed marketing, training, and 188 clinic accounts for international medical weight loss and nutraceutical company with annual sales exceeding $800 million.
- Effected 400% rise in account openings and 20% ROI increase by creating cloud-based system for patient tracking, communication, and centralizing HEDIS data.
- Wrote and managed FDA-compliant multi-audience content (sales team, doctors, patients) for marketing, sales, operations, and communications materials, including clinic and patient versions of 80-page user guide.
- Reduced on-boarding time 50% for sales and medical staff with a more efficient process and updated curriculum that included online modules, video, and field training.
- Directed adoption of digital tools and technologies, managed dual CRM’s, implemented procedures, oversaw collateral distribution, herded cats, and initiated company’s first cloud migration.
Bachelor of Arts in Advertising, Boise State University – 1997
Level 1-4 Italian Certificates, CIS La Pira Language School – 2020
Master of Business Administration w/Marketing Certificate, Washington State University (on hold/TBD)
English – native speaker (5/5)
Italian – advanced intermediate fluency (3.5/5)